• We use email or Facebook
  • youghalsailing@gmail.com

    Meeting Minutes - 12th March 2015

    Minutes of the meeting of

    Youghal Sailing Club 

    8pm, 12th March 2015

     

    In attendance: Patrick Buttimer Finbarr Buckley Connor Hennessy Jack Buttimer Connor Clohessy Ed Coyne Jack Nolan Shane Buckley Adrian Lee Apologies: Martin Finn

     

    Key received for Kenny's Lane.
    Patrick Buttimer was remanded for use of Language,
    Patrick Buttimer's kids will walk in the Parade his father in law will take up membership
    John Innes will allow the use of the rigi flex as a safety boat.
    No updates on boats in NMCI, or from Helen Mulcahy re the porta cabin

    E-mail from Pobal Scoil re fitness week 23-27 March Jack Nolan to contact Mrs Conway re fitness week.
    Parade was discussed we agreed to get money to Sinéad to buy sweets.

    AGM TO TAKE PLACE ON Friday/ Sat after GP14 weekend

    Shane spoke about the parade. Boats for weekend e-mail Norman application forms to be in by ???
    Laurence to be asked to get course content ready for ? Shane and Finn went to the unit to see what boats were being used and to see how to kit out the boats, Connor and ?? will walk with the banner YSC are in the Green Zone during the parade. MUST BE IN BREHON RD. AT 2pm!!! Parade to start at 2:45pm Jack Nolan, Jack Buttimer, and Ed to allow there boats be used.
    There will be new bunting got for the parade, Shane to get the Bunting in Crowley's Safety boats will be needed for the GP Event Patrick asked lads to wear kacki pants deck shoes and HH jacket. Magnetic stickers for the cars..

    Meeting closed Next meeting 19th March 8pm Kenny Lane.

    Facebook - YoughalSailing

    ISA Affiliated Club

    Login